The Hovr Bracket System uses a male and female bracket that interlock and screw together to form unparalleled strength. The average load capacity is 136kg.*
On account of our unmatched strength, have clients be confident in your project. Your shelves are prepared to withstand usage over time.
What's In The Box
• Hovr Bracket System
• 50 x Small Pan Head Wood Screws (1 ¼”)
• 16 x Long Pan Head Wood Screws (2 ½”)
• 8 x Set Screws (1 Per FT)
• 1 x Corresponding Alan Key
• 1 x Drill Bit Small (3/16”)
Each Order Comes With
• No more floating shelf sag
• 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
• All Required Screws
• Any length possible (you can combine brackets together)
• 17/64 HSS Steel Drill Bit (Set Screw Install)
• 5/16 #18 HSS H3 Tap Bit (Set Screw Install)
• Epoxy Glue (Glue Install Method)
• The bits can be found in our Installation Bit Pack
We recommend you grab an Installation Bit Pack to ensure you have everything to go ahead with your installation.
It comes with the 17/64 HSS Steel Drill Bit & 5/16 #18 HSS H3 BTM Tap Bit
• 1.506 Inches
• 0.904 Inches
• 47 Inches
• Male Bracket to Wall
• Mat Aluminum Finish - Non-Coated
• 6063 T6 Aluminum
• 300lbs Average at an 8 Inch Depth*
I have install the system with a oak shelve in BA13 wall taking two of the metal rail behind I have put a 30kg charge on it and the shelve started to fall down immedialty. There was 12 screws in the wall I though it was sufficient. Any advice ?
It’s a shame that the grubs screw don’t come in different lengths as they stuck out the bottom a long way of my 55mm shelves. So much neater if a short option was supplied.
I think it’s a fairly easy system to use but it is too much for what it is. Half the price would be about right
The product is excellent. I would like to see one made for a thinner shelf. Perhaps one that would work well with 1 1/2” shelving. Also I would like to see the price come down a bit. Revolutionary hardware, but the price is a bit steep.